A selected bibliography of Sandra’s work…
- Waiting For Joe, a novel, Random House Canada 2010
- Children of the Day, a novel, Random House Canada, September 2005
- The Russländer, a novel, McClelland and Stewart, October 2001
- The Town That Floated Away, a chapter book for 8 to 11 year old, Harper Collins, August 1997
- The Two-Headed Calf, short stories, McClelland & Stewart, May 1997
- The Chrome Suite, a novel, McClelland & Stewart, Sept. 1992; Virago Press, Great Britain, 1994
- Agassiz, A Novel In Stories, Milkweed Editions, Minneapolis Minn., USA, March 1991
- The Missing Child, a novel, Lester & Orpen Dennys, Sept. 1989; Trade Paper, Little Brown, 1990
- Agassiz Stories, Turnstone Press, 1987 (combined volume of “Ladies of the House” and “Night Travellers”)
- Ladies of the House, French translation, du Roseau, Montreal, Quebec, 1990
- Ladies of the House, short stories, Turnstone Press, 1984
- Night Travellers, short stories, Turnstone Press, 1982
- The Waiting Time, a 60 minute radio drama commissioned by CBC produced in March, 1993
- Another View of North, a 60 minute radio drama commissioned by CBC and produced in June, 1992
- The Town That Floated Away, a 30 minute radio drama produced by Barbara Nicol, CBC, September 1992. Released on CD and cassette, BMG records
- Niagara Falls, a 45 minute film script as part of a trilogy, “In Good Season.” Produced by West End Productions Inc. Also produced in a 30 minute format for the CBC “The Way We Are” series
- Summer Storm, a 30 minute film script produced for a CBC “Family Pictures” series by Novina Motion Pictures
- Falling In Love, a 30 minute film script as part of a trilogy, “In Good Season.”
- Places Not Our Own, a 60 minute drama for the mini series, “Daughters of the Country,” produced by The National Film Board of Canada
- A Prairie Boy’s Winter: a one-act play for children. Co-written and produced by Prairie Theatre Exchange, 1986.
- The Revival: a two-act play commissioned by Prairie Theatre Exchange and produced in 1987.
Short stories have appeared in many anthologies including:
- Sonata claro de la luna, editor Lake Sagaris.
- The Best of Grain, Volumes 1-7, editors Caroline Heath, Don Kerr and Anne Szumigalski.
- More Stories from Western Canada, editors Rudy Wiebe and Aritha van Herk.
- Manitoba Stories, editor Joan Parr.
- Metavisons, editor Geoff Hancock.
- West of Fiction, editors Leah Flater, Aritha van Herk, Rudy Wiebe.
- Double Bond, An Anthology of Prairie Women’s Fiction, editor Caroline Heath.
- Stories by Canadian Women, editor Rosemary Sullivan.
- Canadian Short Stories: Fourth Series, editor Robert Weaver.
- The Old Dance: Love Stories of One Kind or Another, editor Bonnie Burnard.
- Chronicles of Parents and Children, editor Alberto Manguel.
- The Oxford Book of Canadian Short Stories in English, editors Margaret Atwood and Robert Weaver.
- Liars and Rascals: Mennonite Short Stories, editor Hildi Froese Tiessen.
- Celebrating Canadian Women: Prose and Poetry by and about Women, editor Greta Hofmann Nemiroff.
- From Ink Lake, Canadian Stories, editor Michael Ondaatje.
- An Anthology of Canadian Literature in English, editors Russel Brown, Donna Bennet and Nathalie Cooke.
- The Wascana Anthology of Short Fiction, editors Ken Mitchell, Thomas Chase, and Michael Trussler.